Originally built in 1857, our location is rich with brewing history. We carefully restored both the original architecture of the main building as well as the significant additions that had been made over the years. The restoration sits atop of the crown jewel of the Foxtown property: two levels of lager caves. The caves sit relatively unchanged from the building’s early days of beer production, and if these cream city brick walls could talk, I’m sure they’d have some fascinating stories! Learn more about our history and the brewing process on a guided tour!
Sign up for a cave tour!
- $10/person, pay at Foxtown Brewing
- Tuesday - Friday
- 2PM-4PM (every half hour)
- 15-25 minute tours
- Includes Foxtown Taster Glass and 2 Beer Pours
- Maximum group size of 35 people
- Reservations in advance are strongly encouraged, but if you’re interested in a day-of tour, please call the restaurant at (262) 292-5700 before booking!